I Don't Need Reasons. I Need You!

Hello all,                                             
I Avinash Meshram, welcome you to my blog, Shall We Live on Mars? I hope you like to read my blog. Smiley...

I started my primary education in Marathi medium, my mother tongue, in a village called Kamptee. After my primary schooling till 5th std. I went on to study in a boarding school named Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, in another village named Navegaon Khairi. Though the schooling from 6th std changed from Marathi medium to lower English, I was still not confident about English as a language of communication, as I was still in a village. So, the only English that I was reading was of the books in our syllabus, and never attempted to speak the language as there was no one to speak it with.

I developed interest in reading novels when I was in 8th std, but always read books in Marathi only. By 10th class I started to write poems and creative content as a hobby, but never thought it was good enough to publish. Once I dared to send one of my poems to a newspaper to publish it but they rejected it and it was the end of my creative career!

But that did not rob me of my interest of reading and writing, though now it was just for my own satisfaction as a hobby, not as a career choice.

Time flew and as a demand of current world, I started to work on my English. Though I had grown habitual to study in English as my syllabus was in that language. But I was never confident in writing anything in that language or speaking in it. I was bad when it came to communicating in the language. In fact, I could not speak proper English even after my graduation. After my graduation, I decided to work on the language, to be able to express myself in the language. I slowly grew interest in reading English novels and started working on my command over the language. I was always interested in watching Hollywood movies, but I used to watch their dubbed version in Hindi. One day, I stopped doing that and started to watch the movies in English. I downloaded a lot of TV series in English and watched the same episode again and again until I would understand every dialogue, and observed the expressions of the characters to know how to express myself while using the language. I also, stopped writing in Marathi or in Hindi and started writing in English to improve my creativity in the language. It took me years to be confident to write something in English, but I managed to do that. 

I kept on learning the language by my own and kept on writing something as a hobby in the language. But I never thought that I would ever publish any of my writings. Starting this blog so late is the reason behind that. Life was moving on... I got busy earning bread and butter for myself. But the interest of reading and writing didn't fade away, though I was not as active as before. 

Then last year...
Out of the blue... I decided to give my creative side a one more try and see if anyone can actually like what is write. And thus, came out a beautiful novel named, "I Don't Need Reasons. I Need You!"

For a long time, I could not believe that I have written and edited my own novel in English. It was an important milestone for  me which gave me a great satisfaction and a sense of pride for overcoming my fear over the language. But publishing it was still a dream and I was not confident about whether is it worth a read or not. So I gave it to my friends and insisted them to read it. In a few cases, I had to force them to read it and I used to ask  them everyday about whether they have started reading my novel or not. But the good part is, everyone, after starting to read it, finished it by their own. 

Smiley.

After giving it to around 30 people to read and receiving positive feedback from all of them, I finally decided to publish it. And with the help of Notion Press Publication, my dream has finally turned into a reality, today! 

My book is published on all the online channels today, in hard copy as well as in eBook format, and is available worldwide!


I am very excited and nervous both!

But I believe that if you give it a try, you will definitely like it. And I hope that you will like it enough to suggest it to your friends as well.

I  Don't Need Reasons. I Need You! is a college romance between Ekansh and Shalini. Ekansh is extremely career conscience and have no time for a long term relationship. He does not believe in falling in love. But he does believe in flings and short term relationships. 

Shalini is a smart and beautiful girl who believes in love from the bottom of her heart and she has her boyfriend studying in IIT Delhi. 

These two people of two different mindset meet in IIT Bombay.

What happens next? 

Does Ekansh try to hit on Shalini? Does Shalini fall for Ekansh? Does Ekansh have a relationship with Shalini or does Shalini push him away from her? Does Ekansh fall in love with Shalini or he manages to convince her for a short term relationship? Does Shalini fall in love with Ekansh or they just have a fling and move on?

The novel unlocks the answers to all these questions one by one. It is a great blend of friendship, fling, love, heartbreak and betrayal.

I am sure you will not keep your hand off the novel once you start reading it.

It is available worldwide on, Amazon.in, Flipkart, Notionpress.com, amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon kindle, Google play, kobo, iBooks.

You would need to put a little effort to search it for now as it much be tugged behind the novels of prominent authors right now. So, you would need to search it by typing the complete name of the book on the given sites. But trust me, it would be worth the effort.

My success is in your hands now. Thank you for bearing with me till you read this line. Smiley..


    https://amzn.in/dfOmCfo

                       
https://www.amazon.in/dp/1648929516/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_C2a3Eb8ATK00F





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is satisfaction overrated?

What is Love?

People and Trust!